Balers : we put your recyclables under pressure !
We propose some balers making bales up to 550 kgs : compacting saves space and storage need.
It is also a way to transport heavier quantity of waste on a given surface and then limit gas emissions.
We can offer a comprehensive selection of balers.
We can provide the specific baler to meet your recycling needs including vertical and mill sized balers.
Each baler can potentially bale cardboard paper, plastic, plastic film and plastic bottles. Loose material in your work area takes up precious space so baling it will optimise this space and make transportation off site easier to manage.
Example of mill Size Vertical Baler:
• Overall (W x D x H) – 2030mm x 1092mm x 3620mm
• Machine Weight – 2045kgs.
• Overall (W x D x H) – 1524mm x 762mm x 12200mm
• Bale Weight: up to 550kgs depending on grade being produced.
• Cycle time: 37 seconds
• Bale wire guidance system
• CE regs. compliant system
• Bale full indicator
• Dual control bale eject system
• Full safety electrical interlock on doors
• Key operated controls
• Material retention claws
• Full safety interlocks on doors
All systems can be purchased or rented on a 12 to 60 month agreement
• Full maintenance & breakdown service provided
• Baling wire and Twine supplied
• Using a baler can assist in reducing your waste disposal costs